Enthusiastic Individual with an in-depth knowledge of providing one to one customer support ensuring an enjoyable and smooth customer experience. Looking to further develop in this area and continue working in a position supporting my passion for Software and new technology. Main areas of interest include Programming, Web Development, MS SQL, .Net Development, HTML5 & CSS3.
The Robert Gordon University
2005 → 2007
Open Study College
2011 → 2012
Transatlantic Support Jedi
2012 → Present
- Responsible for managing customer emails - providing efficient and timely responses in relation to their experience using 1Password.
- Testing new and Beta versions of 1Password over several platforms including Mac, Windows, IOS and Android
- Liaising with developers when any bugs or issues arise within the software
- Supporting and mentoring new members to the team
- Working independently and at times alongside members of the team to problem solve
- Generating and discussing new ideas to improve the customer experience from POS and throughout the period of using 1Password
2008 → 2012
- Creating and updating SQL based software with a windows form front end.
- Requirements gathering and development.
- Managing development projects throughout their life cycle.
- Validating the entry form using scripting language.
- Involved in maintenance in existing projects, unit testing and bug fixing in the modules.
- Designing and creating SQL server database tables and stored procedures.
- Worked under guidance of team leader.
- Knowledge of client operations.
- Developed software modules in VB.Net
- Commendable knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, VB, .Net 2.0 & 3.5, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net